How to Become a Member
Thank you for considering membership in our housing co-operative.
Once the office has received your completed application with the documentation that is required, you will be placed on our waiting list for the unit size that you are interested in. When a unit becomes available, the co-op office staff will complete a credit check and reference check.
Once your application has been verified and processed, an interview will be scheduled with the Membership Committee.
Following your interview, a recommendation will be made to the Board of Directors. If membership is approved by the Board, you will be contacted by telephone to be offered the unit. Please inform the co-op office of any contact information changes. If you do not understand the application process, please find proper assistance.
The co-op does have the right to decline applications due to poor landlord or credit references, fraudulent applications, and not meeting the requirements of co-operative living.
All subsidized (Rent Geared to Income) applications are processed through Housing Connections.
1) Housing charges are due at 12:00pm on the first business day of each month – or earlier.
2) Monthly housing charges include a $12.00 sector support.
3) Monthly housing charges for apartments do not include parking.
4) Monthly housing charges for apartments include heating, hydro and water.
5) Monthly housing charges for townhouses do not include gas or hydro.
6) Methods of payment for housing charges include pre-authorized debit, money order, debit or cheque. No cash will be accepted.
Other Additional Fees (when applicable):
Late Fees: $25.00
NSF Fees: $25.00